Metropolitan Police logo

'Which Loo?'

Which loo logo

How to avoid trouble

When you leave the loo – if you are the object of protest

  • • If you are challenged, don't get involved in a conversation or argument. Stay calm, use the facilities, then leave.
  • • Whether you have a certificate of gender recognition or not, carry some documentation showing your acquired gender: (passport is too valuable generally to carry with you) eg: - driving licence
    •  AA membership
    •  a medical certificate from your local GP or other appropriate person or body
  • You now have the opportunity to get a certificate of gender recognition. (See or the Gender Recognition Panel’s own site at This can help sort things out.
  • Carry your mobile, be prepared to phone 999 or 112.


Previous...                        Back...




Web design by Foxearth IT Solutions           Updated18 Apr 2022            Valid HTML5